Cyber Security - Service Unit 610 - 03032018
****** REGISTRATION CLOSES - Friday, February 23, 2018 ******
Cyber Security event is for Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors, hosted by the Corps Tigris of Gulf Coast State College, the nation's first cybersecurity demonstration team! Girls will complete requirements for and earn the Cyber Safe Badge for Girl Scouts from the Center for Cyber Safety and Education....
- March 3, 2018
- 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm (check-in at 12:00 am)
- Gulf Coast State College, Advanced Technology Center Building at Collegiate Drive, Panama City, FL 32401
- $15 (badge, all materials needed and snack)
Due to security and space considerations, adults may not stay unless signed up to volunteer
.... No Tagalongs....
***IMPORTANT NOTES: * Every Girl attending will need a signed “Sensitive Issue Activity Permission Form”. These will be collected at check-in. * Gulf Coast State College will be filming a publicity video of this event. The “Release for Minors” form is required for every Girl participant, and must be signed by the participant’s legal parent/guardian. Adult volunteers must complete the “Release for Adults” form. These forms will be collected at check-in.
- All participants will need to wear full GS uniform, with closed-toe shoes.
- Registration deadline is February 23rd.
Please send email to email@example.com with name, troop number, and 2017-18 level for all participants. Thanks!