Camp Kolomoki is currently closed for repairs. we do not have an estimated time of opening at this time.
View Camp Locations in a larger map
St. Joe Community Foundation Donates to Save Our Camps
The St. Joe Community Foundation presented a check to the Save Our Camps campaign for needed repairs at Camp Kolomoki. How fitting that the presentation was on October 31, Juliette Gordon Low's birthday.
Pictured L to R: Gretchen Erickson, GSCFP immediate past board president, Raslean Allen, GSCFP CEO, Janet Greeno, Executive Director, The St. Joe Community Foundation, Inc., Peggy McLane, GSCFP board president, Tami Valdez, GSCFP chief mission delivery officer and Irene Field. GSCFP director of fund development.
Camps & facilitiesGirl Scout camps give girls a healthy, girls-only environment in the great outdoors where they have fun, make new friends, and deepen their appreciation for the earth. They are able to safely test their limits under the guidance of caring, trained adults, and become more courageous, confident, and independent.
At camp, girls:
- Learn and practice leadership skills
- Safely test their limits and increase their confidence
- Discover new talents, interests and abilities.
Girl Scout Service Units, Troops and individual members can reserve facilities for their programs and activities.
“The request portal is a system that we have for requesting a reservation be placed. The online form is not used for “feelers” on what is available, it is meant for you to book a date that you intend to keep. This form does not guarantee your reservation, it is only a request. Once the form is received, you will be contacted by the Property Reservations Manager for payment, or additional dates if your original request(s) is not available. You must receive a confirmation from the Property Reservations Manager before a date is considered reserved. ”
GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS OTHER THAN GIRL SCOUTS
All Girl Scout camp facilities are available for rental by groups, organizations and individuals. For more information or to inquire about rates, please contact to Maggie Heidenreich, toll free 1-888-271-8778 extension 1110 and firstname.lastname@example.org..
- KUGELMAN Located on the bay in Lillian, Alabama, this camp offers dormitory type housing with AC and heating in addition to the basic camp amenities of an aquatic center, arts and crafts, an infirmary, and a putting green.
- KOLOMOKI Located just west of DeFuniak Springs in Walton County on 1,650 acres of beautiful wooded land along the Shoal River. Facilities include a large dining hall, an arts and crafts center, an infirmary, swimming pool, lake, and stables.
- CAMP FOR ALL SEASONS A 65 acre camp located on peaceful Lake Talquin in Leon County. Facilities include a main lodge, an arts and crafts center, an infirmary, swimming pool, lake and stables.