View Camp Locations in a larger map
camp Kolomoki is currently closed for repairs. we do not have an estimated time of opening at this time.
Update on Kolomoki repairs
As you may know, Walton County was devastated by flooding in May. The Camp Kolomoki road was also damaged by these rains. An entire section of road was completely washed away. The area of the road that was previously damaged was also effected. There is no way to drive into the camping area.
The GSCFP Board of Directors met on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 and voted to keep the Kolomoki Property closed until all major repairs can be completed. Rest assured that we are working diligently to make this happen as quickly as possible. Thank you for your support.
St. Joe Community Foundation Donates to Save Our Camps
The St. Joe Community Foundation presented a check to the Save Our Camps campaign for needed repairs at Camp Kolomoki. How fitting that the presentation was on October 31, Juliette Gordon Low's birthday.
Pictured L to R: Gretchen Erickson, GSCFP immediate past board president, Raslean Allen, GSCFP CEO, Janet Greeno, Executive Director, The St. Joe Community Foundation, Inc., Peggy McLane, GSCFP board president, Tami Valdez, GSCFP chief mission delivery officer and Irene Field. GSCFP director of fund development.
Camps & facilitiesGirl Scout camps give girls a healthy, girls-only environment in the great outdoors where they have fun, make new friends, and deepen their appreciation for the earth. They are able to safely test their limits under the guidance of caring, trained adults, and become more courageous, confident, and independent.
At camp, girls:
- Learn and practice leadership skills
- Safely test their limits and increase their confidence
- Discover new talents, interests and abilities.
Girl Scout Service Units, Troops and individual members can reserve facilities for their programs and activities.
GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS OTHER THAN GIRL SCOUTS
All Girl Scout camp facilities are available for rental by groups, organizations and individuals. For more information or to inquire about rates, please contact to Brittany Gibbs, toll free 1-888-271-8778 extension 1313 and firstname.lastname@example.org..
- KUGELMAN Located on the bay in Lillian, Alabama, this camp offers dormitory type housing with AC and heating in addition to the basic camp amenities of an aquatic center, arts and crafts, an infirmary, and a putting green.
- KOLOMOKI Located just west of DeFuniak Springs in Walton County on 1,650 acres of beautiful wooded land along the Shoal River. Facilities include a large dining hall, an arts and crafts center, an infirmary, swimming pool, lake, and stables.
- CAMP FOR ALL SEASONS A 65 acre camp located on peaceful Lake Talquin in Leon County. Facilities include a main lodge, an arts and crafts center, an infirmary, swimming pool, lake and stables.